30 August 2010

Relax in Ireland

Well we all love our Ireland vacations right? It is as much about winding down and relaxing away the stresses of every day modern life as it is about visiting new and possibly exotic places we have never seen or experienced. It is all to easy in our high paced lives to miss out on vacations and concentrate too much on our jobs and incomes. Well this year I decided I was going to have that break I needed and decided on an Ireland vacation as having lived there for a couple of years in my younger days I knew that life there outside of Dublin was very easy paced and was exactly what I wanted.

Well things have definitely changed in Ireland. They have had a lot of investment pumped in via the European market and things there are not a lot different than here in the states. People rushing about no time for the traditional Irish vacation welcome and I was beginning to think I had made a mistake. However I am not easily discouraged so I decided to change my itinerary somewhat and take a river cruise down the glorious river Shannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis